Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
Welcome to Zetale- World of Greetings.
The following is a legal agreement between "Fixmedia Ltd" and the users of this site. Please read the Terms carefully as they set out your rights and obligations and the terms on which we makes the site available to you. They also provide information on how you can submit material and how this will be used.
1. The site is owned and operated by "Fixmedia Ltd" (The Company).
2. The site and all its content: software, application, graphics, written texts, audio, video, information, logo, trademark, look and feel, design, arrangement and every other material is the property of the company, with the exception of any information advertised in the site by a third party. Unless otherwise stated, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store(Including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the site's material or content (including other contributions or any advertising or sponsorship) or permit or assist any third party to do the same.
3. In accessing the site (which shall include www.zetale.com and www.zetale.co.il), users agree to do so only for their own personal, non- commercial use and in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
4. Visitors to the site just wishing to view content do not need to register. However, any use of the site (including, but not limited to, viewing content) constitutes your acceptance of these terms, which takes effect the moment you first use the site. If these Terms are not accepted in full, you should not access the site and should stop using it immediately. We reserve the right to change the terms at any time by posting changes online and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with the most up to date Terms on accessing the site. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the Terms as modified.
5. The conditions of this agreement apply to the use of the company's material or intellectual property in any media or devise, including cellular telephones, I-phones, palm or laptop computers, etc.
6. Commercial use of the company's material and/or intellectual property is forbidden unless specifically authorized in writing by the company.
7. Users of this material act under their own responsibility and the company cannot be held responsible for problems resulting from its utilization.
8. The company may introduce any changes or suspend its presence in the Internet without previous notification or any kind of compensation to its users.
9. Users authorizing the inclusion of their e mail address in the company's list by marking a specific space in the site agree to receive occasional messages, including advertising. The company will not, under any circumstance, transfer this information to other parties.
10. Users are forbidden to distribute through the site illegal content or advertising, including pornography, personal threats, offending messages, junk mail, defamation, incitement to violent or unlawful acts, etc.
11. Users are obliged to supply truthful personal information when required and not to use the site to send messages under any name other than their own.
12. The site may include links to third party web sites ("Third Party Sites") from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of the Third Party Sites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services from the Third Party Sites. Your accessing of the Third Party is at your own discretion and risk.
13. We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered though use of the site. In no event will we or any of our third party affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether in action of contract, negligence or other action, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of use of this site, damage to equipment or other software, or loss of data or profits or for other monetary loss or for any indirect or consequential damage, arising out of or in connection with the use (or inability to use) or performance of the site. In addition, in no event shall we be liable for any unauthorized use of the site.
14. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel. Any disputes arising from the site or Terms will be decided only by the Israeli courts.